Oct. 4, 2008 - WEBMMO announced their browser game Lords of Evil entered its official Open Beta at 20:00 p.m. on Oct. 4 of game time(EST).
Lords of Evil is one of the first web browser games operated by an U.S. based game publisher. To show the appreciation to all participants in closed beta, WEBMMO said they will transfer all items players acquired from close beta to open beta. But all data and statistics have been reset since the open beta begins.
During the Open Beta period, there will be more bonus rewards activities waiting for you! Now LOE Rushers event, Close Beta Bonus Rewards Distribution has started. Please take the opportunity to enjoy the game.
1. Three Races: Human, Orc, Demon; Be holy or be evil!
2. Auto leveling-up, playing while you working, studying and sleeping
3. Guild System: Players may found or join in a guild, and the guild may be upgraded. Then all the guild members' materials and resources will increase additionally as a consequence. Thus the stronger will gain even more power.
4. Battle System: Different guilds may vie with each other for resources of mineral products. And the winner will obtain abundant treasures.
5. Game client forms in flash without the need of downloading, thus enabling you to enjoy the fun brought by fierce wars freely and simply.
To test the next generation browser based game, just visit the official website http://lord.webmmo.com/ and sign up!