Cinematic trailer for the browser and iOS game “OGame”, from Gameforge.
We’ve partnered with Perfect World and Cryptic to offer you a limited edition cloak for Neverwinter (PC)!
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold*) and PlayStation®4 (PlayStation®Plus not required).
*On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.
Neverwinter: Undermountain is now live on PC! Learn more about the game and its latest expansion by visiting http://www.playneverwinter.com
Your code includes one “Cloak of the Vine” Cloak Transmute item!
- Code is for PC platform only.
- Available for all regions excluding RU.
- Item is Bind-on-Pickup and may only be redeemed once per account.
- Code must be used by December 31, 2020.
Online Redemption Instructions
- Visit playneverwinter.com to install and launch the Arc client if you haven’t already.
- Select the gear icon at the top right of the client.
- Select “Activate a Product,” enter the item code and click Next.
- Select the Library icon below “Charge,” locate Neverwinter and launch the game.
- Once you complete the tutorial, your item can be found at the Rewards Claim Agent in Protector’s Enclave.
It’s said that those who succumb to infidelity are cursed. As they sleep, they’re drawn into a nightmare realm where they are forced to climb a treacherous tower of blocks, all while being chased by bloodthirsty demons. If they die here, they die in real life. This is where Vincent finds himself, and the only way he can avoid this terrifying fate is to climb his way out of it. Catherine: Full Body can now be pre-ordered on the PSN Store ahead of the September 3rd, 2019 launch. All pre-orders on the digital storefront give an exclusive static theme featuring Rin, Catherine, and Katherine, downloadable upon ordering.
- A Full-Bodied Remaster: The captivating tale of 2011’s award-winning Catherine returns in Catherine: Full Body – bigger and better than before. Improved visuals and gameplay, brand-new music, enhanced multiplayer options, and much more await in this enticing new package.
- From a Love Triangle to a Love Square: Explore brand-new branching story paths centering around the arrival of the mysterious amnesiac, Rin. Dozens of new cutscenes and animated cinematics have been added to delve even deeper into Vincent’s complicated present life, as well as his past.
- Puzzling Puzzles – If You Desire: Looking for a challenge? Catherine: Full Body contains over 500 puzzles, over twice that of the original game! Additionally, ‘Remix Mode’ adds complex linked blocks to once-familiar levels, requiring new techniques and strategies to conquer them.
- It’s Not Cheating: Just looking to enjoy the story? ‘Safety Mode’ gives players the option to skip any puzzle, letting you sit back and enjoy Vincent’s tragic tale.
Funcom released some new footage today for their upcoming RTS, Conan Unconquered, which is coming to PC on May 30th, 2019. This real-time survival strategy title is also the first-ever strategy game set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. This will also let players play the game in co-op, working together to build a fortified base and defend against forces that wish to destroy them. The two players working together to fight back the attacking hordes are Petroglyph Designer Renato Orellana and Funcom Community Manager Jens Erik Vaaler.
Just Cause 4 has a new update, the first part of the “Dare Devils, Demons and Danger Expansion Pass” – Dare Devils of Destruction! It has a new island, three new factions, and three new vehicle-based challenge modes. These will take place across 15 high-octane missions.
Palm Pioneer, a Chinese indie developer team have released a new pixel-art cyberpunk adventure game on Steam today, Tales of the Neon Sea. It uses a cyberpunk neo-noir detective style of storytelling and art style and is priced at 16.99. This includes a 10% off discount for the launch and also supports English, Chinese, German and Spanish languages. Japanese and French will be added in the next update. ‘
In the near future, humans and AI robots rely on each other for survival, despite constantly growing tension between the two. The protagonist is a former veteran police detective, now retired after years of disillusionment. He spends his days intoxicated, accepting random jobs as a private investigator to make ends meet. But this neon sea is immense, and our hero gets entangled in a murder case, which holds the key to tracking down a truly monster killer.
- Fascinating Story – Investigate the murder scene, examine the evidence, and use your powers of deduction to solve the case piece by piece. Once the mist is cleared, will you see the truth or uncover an even bigger mystery?
- Old School Pixel-art and Detailed Environmental Design – Explore an evocative cyberpunk world brought to life by incredibly detailed pixel-art. Immerse yourself in a vision of a future that can’t let go of the past.
- Rich and Varied Puzzle Design – Puzzles that will challenge your sense of logic, observation and patience! Combining narrative and environmental elements, and designed to augment your journey into this weird and vibrant world.
- Play as a Cat? Of Course! – Step into the shoes, or furry paws, of William! As small black street cat, William can reach areas that humans and robots simply cannot, and often finds himself in the right place at the right time!
An epic story set in Ivalice hits the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch today: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age! This edition of the game has all-new features and remastered graphics not seen on either console to date. This version will let players use the modern or classic editions of the soundtrack, trial mode, and various enhancements. The License Reset Function can be done by talking to Clan Centurio’s Montblanc in Rabanastre, so players can switch their jobs, customizing as they need.
There are also additional Gambit Sets that can be used, offering more customization for the party AI. If that wasn’t enough, there’s an improved New Game+, where players can start at level 90, and carry over some of the items, weapons, and magic obtained in previous playthroughs. The Xbox One X edition also plays in 60fps. This edition is available digital and physical for both consoles.
A free DLC update is coming today for Power Rangers: Battle For the Grid, and will introduce many player-requested elements to the game. A new Story Mode is arriving, by acclaimed writer Kyle Higgins, as well as new characters and more. Kyle Higgins wrote Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Shattered Grid, Nightwing and Batman: Gates of Gotham. This also features new artwork from Eisner Award-winning Dan Mora (Go Go Power Rangers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Klaus). Players will experience a re-imagined version of the Shattered Grid storyline of the Boom! Studios’ Power Rangers comic series. When Lord Drakkon, an evil alternate version of Tommy Oliver, sets off a massive campaign across time and space to destroy all Power Rangers, they must band together and fight back, before all of existence falls to his armies.
The new content includes story and combat voiceovers performed by original Power Rangers cast members, including Jason David Frank (Tommy Oliver), Austin St. John (Jason Lee Scott), David J. Fielding (Zordon), Kerrigan Mahan (Goldar) and Meghan “Strawburry17” Camarena (Kimberly). There are also four new battle arenas: Corinth and Planet Earth: Cenozoic Era (Selectable) and a few new non-selectable story mode only areas. Those are Command Center (Malfunctioning), and Lord Drakkon’s Throne Room (Flashback).
Finally, there are three new characters enter the world of Battle for the Grid:
- Dragon Armor Trini: When the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were viciously attacked by the Black Dragon, a powerful Zord from another dimension with the capability to warp Ranger powers, they were in for the fight of their lives. After he was defeated, Trini was able to refashion the Zord into a powerful suit of enhanced armor.
- Udonna: Udonna is a powerful sorceress who trains the Mystic Force Power Rangers in the art of magic. As the Mystic Force White Ranger, this accomplished sorceress uses the power of snow to freeze evil.
- Cenozoic Blue Ranger: The Cenozoic Blue Ranger was a loyal and powerful soldier who served with Zordon, the original Red Ranger. Eons after his tragic demise at the hands of the traitorous Green Ranger Rita Repulsa, his Power Coin was found by a teenager named Billy Cranston, who then took on the Blue Ranger mantle.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark hits console and PC today, officially leaving behind the Early Access phase of development. That launch happened in August 2018 and has undergone significant changes and improvements since. Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark brings players to the world of Teora, a land that was once ravaged by a terrifying beast. It features secret characters, optional content and more as you play as an Arbiter named Kyrie. There are centuries-old secrets awaiting that could shake the Arbiters to their core. It’s up to the Arbiters to keep the peace, but can they after this?
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is out today on Steam (W
ARMA 3 has new third-party content arriving today, with Creator DLC: Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany. This takes Arma back to the 1980s and sends players to northern Germany. 42 new vehicles and vehicle variants, 21 new weapons, and plenty of character assets await. This DLC also features a 10-mission singleplayer campaign and 17 multiplayer scenarios.